Les Chevaliers de l'Ordre de la Toison d'Or Index du Forum
Les Chevaliers de l'Ordre de la Toison d'Or Index du Forum Guild Wars
Les Chevaliers de l'Ordre de la Toison d'Or Index du Forum Au prix de notre vie, nous pourfendrons l'ennemi. Notre devise : Ante Ferit Quam Flamma Micet (Il frappe avant que la flamme ne brille).
Les Chevaliers de l'Ordre de la Toison d'Or Index du Forum
FAQ  °  Rechercher  °  Membres  °  Groupes  ° S’enregistrer  °  Profil  °  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  °  Connexion 

Eset Nod32 Antivirus 6.0.316.0 Username And Password Free U

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Chevaliers de l'Ordre de la Toison d'Or Index du Forum -> Ordre de la Toison d'Or -> Présentation de l'Ordre de la Toison d'Or
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bereirw

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 21:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Eset Nod32 Antivirus 6.0.316.0 Username And Password Free U Répondre en citant

Eset Nod32 Antivirus 6.0.316.0 Username And Password Free Updates May 2013 > urlin.us/2ciw3

Guru.Meditation:Since...I...monitor...and...authorize...all...outgoing...and...incoming...connections...and...most...activity...on...my...system,...when...I...allowed...NOD32...Web...protection...it...became...cumbersomeBut...I...remember...a...post...a...while...back...where...ESET...said...that...if...one...chose...to...disable...the...Web...protection...in...the...product...you...disable...around...40%...of...the...protectionSo...that...is......1...hour...and...20...minutes...from...my...first...postSeveral.functions.may.not.workThen.I.would.rather.not.use.the.product.at.all,.and.go.more.in.the.way.of.adding.policy.software.like.Sandboxie,.Appguard,.or.something.like.that.DiscordGodsThe...New...SitePlease..check..the..URL..or..contact..the..webmaster...I..don't..know..but..perhaps..an.."on-demand"..AV..without..any..realtime..modules..at..all..would..suite..your..needs..betterI..even..though..of..asking..someone..in..the..security..privacy..industry..to..examine..the..program..behaivor..for..irregularitiesIf...you...don't...trust...the...product...and/or...ESET...then...as...I...said...don't...use...itI..also..assumed..that..a..setting..like..that..set..from..tools,..would..be..also..controlled..by..enter..advanced..setupNow,..I..find..that..since..over..1..hour..it..has..not..attempted..any..connections.SweX,.Thanks.for.your.inputI..actually..did..change..those..settings..to..begin..with,..must..have..changed..them..back.Yes..maybe..it..does..not..make..much..sense.The.reason.I.have.settings.like.I.do.is.I'm.a.very.advanced.user.and.I.absolutely.detest.software.that.tries.to."do.things.on.its.own"But.I.don't.think.they.are.convenient.to.use.and.I.don't.acutally.need.them.so.I.don't.use.themThat...coupled...with...the...thought...I...actually...had...set...settings...that...would...stop...all...updating...and...finding...it...still...trying...to...update...I...decided...enough...was...enough...and...to...put...the...company...on...the...spot...to...answer...directly...the...question0.Back.to.top.Quote.MultiQuote.#5.justatech.justatech.Group:.Members.Posts:.5.Kudos:.0.Joined:.03-October.13.Posted.04.October.2013.-.12:59.AM.Well.no.sooner.I.speak.then.the.program.just.tryed.to.update.againI...guess...I...should...have...read...the...manuallol..I.would.change.the.title.but.there.doesn't.seem.to.be.a.way.to.do.it.in.the.'edit'.of.the.threadI.think.most.people.are.concerned.or.should.be...That...said,...I'll...take...the...lesson...I...learned...here...to...my...own...software...projectNOD32..6.0.316.0..-..Why..user..settings..are..not..obeyed?..Started..by..justatech..,..Oct..03..2013..11:07..PM..ESET...Security...Forum...→...ESET...Home...User...Products...→...ESET...NOD32...Antivirus...In..other..words..I..wish..it..to..do..nothing..until..I..select.."check..for..updates"Now,..I..find..that..since..over..1..hour..it..has..not..attempted..any..connections......0..OpenDNSESET..Powered..By..->ESET..Technology.."He..has..512mb..of..ram..and..his..computer..runs..fine..with..eset..lol."....Back..to..top..Quote..MultiQuote..#3..justatech..justatech..Group:..Members..Posts:..5..Kudos:..0..Joined:..03-October..13..Posted..04..October..2013..-..12:51..AM..Please..note,....In..all..fairness..I..should..apologize..if..made..the..wrong..title..to..the..topic,..since..I..can't..seem..to..find..a..definative..answer..to..'how..to..switch..off..all..updating'..-..which..is..probaly..what..the..topic..should..say....However,..I..have..to..say..I..went..through..every..setting..I..could..find..many..times..and..thought..I..had..it..set..to..switch..off..practically..everything..-..yet..still..it..was..trying..to..connect..to..updateI.had.a.problem.with.another.vendor's.product.I.used.for.years.now.becoming.a.huge.resource.hog.and.not.obeying.commandsWell..the..product..is..not..designed..to..be..installed..and..then..almost..completely..shutdown..by..the..user,..then..what's..the..purpose..in..using..the..product..in..the..first..place?..Even..though..I..can..somewhat..understand..why..you..do..(try..to)..do..it..in..this..case,..but..stillOf..course,..this..will..change..the..protection..status..as..this..action..puts..the..computer..at..risk..if..the..user..forgets..to..update..ESET..on..a..regular..basis..(updates..are..usually..released..in..3-4..hour..interval)The..following..error..occurred:...I'm...posting...this...so...you...can...identify...the...problem,...or...make...changes...to...it,...so...it...will...obey...settingsThat's...something...that...I...would...not...recommend,...as...it...is...one...of...the...most...important...features...to...haveare..to..not..'hiding'..stuff..is..what..can..ease..that..concern..and..develop..trust0...Back...to...top...Quote...MultiQuote...#2...SweX...SweX...Group:...Members...Posts:...2,257...Kudos:...853...Joined:...15-May...13...Posted...03...October...2013...-...11:31...PM...Hello...and...welcome f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 21:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Chevaliers de l'Ordre de la Toison d'Or Index du Forum -> Ordre de la Toison d'Or -> Présentation de l'Ordre de la Toison d'Or Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation